- A big happening this year was graduating from Taylor (and, earlier, getting through my oral exams)
- The climax of the year was our wedding, with lots of preparations going on in advance, and bridal showers too.
- The sub-story winding through this year was a job hunt, which ended about 10 minutes from my parents', back in Carmel, in a job & workplace I love
- I love to serve, and felt like, while I was in college, I didn't do it enough. This year, I got a few opportunities, including visiting nursing homes with therapy dogs, working on old computers, and serving dinner downtown with our small group
- I've graduated college, but haven't stopped learning. The two new skills I'm working on now are more domestic than my typical diversions: Cooking & knitting
The year included 133 blogs, including this one, starting with a children's story on January 1. The year's ending with 2 trips to get away, then my birthday Jan 2nd. Welcome, 2007!