1. Knit More: I knitted more in 2007 than I did in 2006, since I only knew how to knit for about a month of 2006. That said, I didn't knit ALOT, just more.
2. Read my Christmas books before next Christmas: Check.
3. Make good use of the recent gifts of cookbooks: VERY check. I've loved cooking this year, and even more in the last couple months in my new kitchen. This year, I even started a food blog.
4. Get back into yoga or bike-riding or some kind of exercise: Eh. Didn't do yoga at all. Walked or rode my bike to work over the summer 60% or more of the time, and this was great exercise. Unfortunately, we just moved further away, and this won't be possible anymore.
Bonus recap, from last January:
- A prediction ("from God") that was made last year that thankfully didn't come true.
- Last year I got a bike for my birthday and it was warm enough on Jan 3rd to ride my bike to work. This year, we're supposed to have snow on the ground.
- I've been asked by a couple people what my thoughts on the upcoming presidential election are, and I haven't written a post about it yet. Last January, I made mention of a couple candidates I was excited about, and, as of right now, Obama's still at the top of my list. He's been on my radar for a while, and I'm excited to be able to vote in my first primary on May 6th- though to vote in a Democratic primary in Indiana is a pretty meaningless gesture. I'll do it anyway.