2.16.2010

Thankful #3

Thankful for the beauty that winter brings, even if I curse the cold.






Thankful for doctors who know what their doing, as they take care of my friend's sick baby.

Thankful for the time we got to spend hanging out with my nephew Saturday.

Thankful for our non-celebration of Valentine's day, where we just did life together- church, grocery shopping, going on a drive, dreaming of the future. This "quiet normal" is what I love.

Thankful for just the right song on the radio, just when I need to hear it. Blessed be your name- in suffering, in abundance, in pain, in sunshine. Blessed be your name.


What are you thankful for today?

----------------
I'm trying to practice the spiritual discipline of gratitude more often, and hope to make this a Tuesday/Thursday feature. I hope it doesn't annoy my readers too much. I'm thankful for you guys, too, you know.

3 comments:

"The Queen of Free" said...

Thankful for this gentle reminder of all that's good.

affectioknit said...

We love winter too!

Jen Kershner said...

As tired as I am of the winter, I still those pictures are gorgeous! I just wish I didn't have to go out in it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin