12.10.2008

Free tea!

While wandering around Kroger last night with a few coupons in hand and a very short list, I saw that Celestial Seasonings tea was on sale for 10 for $10 (or, $1 each, since you don't have to buy 10 to get the deal) I had 2 coupons for $1 off 1 box of this tea, and another for 55 cents off 1 box. With those in hand, I got 2 boxes free, and the 3rd for 45 cents! Hooray. This herbal tea is better for me than the black teas anyway, so I'm happy to drink it. As I said yesterday, even if the bathroom fixtures in my house freeze (as they have been known to do in the past ), I'll be cozy warm on the inside!

If you happen to have these coupons on hand, this deal will probably run through today, but the sales usually change on Thursdays, so no promises after that.

* As a bonus, 2 of the 3 boxes of tea had coupons inside for $1 off 2- so I could go back to Kroger today & get 4 more boxes for $2 - anyone want these in their stocking?

1 comment:

Bargain Briana said...

AWESOME deal if I drank tea! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin