12.29.2008

Christmas is over

The busy days came and went quickly, as they always do. The blur was full of happy times- but was just that, a blur. This year, it was a blur spent mostly in the kitchen, it seemed. here's a rundown of everything I put together since last weekend as gifts or for pitch-ins or guests: Looking at this list, with all the sweets, you'd think I'd need some Fentraphen or something!
  • Gingerbread cookies
  • Oatmeal raisin cookies
  • Chocolate crinkle cookies
  • 7-layer bean dip
  • Wassail
  • Baked mac & cheese
  • Hash brown casserole
  • Muffins
  • Brownies
  • Cookies & Cream ice cream
  • Chicken pot pie for 6
I think we probably ate meals at home in that time, too, but not very many. From one house to another, from one get-together to another, I was so glad to see everyone, but I'll be glad to hole up at home & play a board game, just Josh & I, tonight, too. My ISTJ personality can only take so much social-ness, even with my favorite people!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin