On the wedding front:
- All the bridesmaids have thier dresses and they shall be gorgeous.
- Invitations are being printed and shoudl be in shortly.
- All the pieces for the centerpieces have been assembled.
- Ashley will be here in a little over a week. Did I mention she is planning a wedding too?
On the job-hunt front:
- Earlier I made an off-handed remark about Google wanting my transcript... well, ya'll can stop holding your breath, we won't be moving to Mountain View
- In the meantime, however, I got an 'online interview' request from Microsoft about a week ago- this basically meant answering questions via email. Well, yesterday I got word they want a phone interview in the next couple weeks. Kinda nervous about that one.
- I posted my resume on Denver's craigslist, a cool little site, and within hours had two inquiries about it. Haven't followed up on one yet.
- Did I mention we're focusing on Denver? Josh has more opportunities there than anywhere, it seems, and it's an all-around nice place to live, or seems to be. It'll be a good first adventure if nothing else. Yay for adventure.
On the school-and-work front:
- I'm still the scanner queen. I fixed the silly thing again.
- I have an apprentice! He's a future Taylor freshman who will probably get this job next year, and he follows me around 2 hours a week to see what exciting things I do.
- Melissa & I started early on our Operating Systems project that is due next Monday, thinking it would take a long time. It took two hours and we are SOOO ahead of the game. Hooray.
- It's classtime. Gotta go.