5.19.2004

Related search?

OK, I respect Google and all, but this is a bit out of hand. There's a certain 'Related Searches' term that keep appearing under the ads at the top of this page that I really don't appreciate and I definitely haven't written anything about... So I'd be really excited if you budding detectives out there could figure out what on this page is triggering that word, so I can change my page to make it stop appearing. If you don't know what I'm talking about, you're probably better off. If you want to, you might try hitting 'reload' on your browser a couple times and watching how the 'Related Searches' change. Maybe its just me.
OK, done venting.

1 comment:

ashley said...

I'm not getting anything unusual in your related searches... :-( maybe it's fixed?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin