5.28.2010

Big Weekend!

I'm so excited for the long weekend! We're starting off early-early tomorrow morning heading to meet with family, then caravaning to Oshkosh, WI for a family wedding. We'll get to see family who we don't get to see very frequently, so it will be a welcome trip. Of course, we'll get to celebrate with the groom and bride Aaron and Heidi, too, which will be delightful. I better remember my camera- I forgot it a couple weeks ago at my nephew's birthday party, and I'm super-bummed.

On Sunday we'll get to swing down and visit the Big City when we stop to see my sister in Chicago. It'll be good to visit with her, even though I got to have lunch with her just a few weeks ago when she & her husband were in town for the Mini Marathon. Always good to see her. (Also, check out their new fitness and healthy eating blog, where they promote exercising and diets that work. They're so far ahead of me in that respect, it's not funny.)

And, it's a long weekend! My dad's birthday is on Memorial Day, so we'll have a cookout with my parents and probably attend another cookout with friends, too. We have lots of social plans over the next 3 days- hopefully I can keep up!

What're you up to this weekend?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin