8.10.2009

Family Reunion '09

I'm a week behind on these pictures, but here's what I got: The annual family reunion. We missed out last year because we were at a different family reunion in a different state on the same weekend. Past reunions look pretty much like this one, except the kids have gotten bigger.
2008
2007
2006

This year, there was the obligatory Table Full of Food. I think I counted something in the range of 5 macaroni and cheese dishes. I brought coleslaw in an attempt to get a cabbage out of my fridge.


A couple dogs joined the party.


We were THIS CLOSE to bringing Casey along, but decided to leave him at home this year. I think he would have done OK, but we wouldn't have been able to go to the petting zoo with him in tow. "Petting zoo?" you say? Yes, a petting zoo! Pigs! Turkeys! Goats! Sheep! Ducks! Peacocks! Emus!



I'll leave you with an idea of how these kids grow up under our noses. I present the newest baby at the reunion two years ago, August 2007:


And last week, the same beauty:


All grown up! Well, all of her two-and-a-half year old self. Check out all of the pictures from this year's reunion!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin