- Took a nap as soon as I got home from work... it was a long week. Even though it was technically a short week- I had Monday & Tuesday morning off.
- Made fettuccine alfredo for dinner.
- Weeded the garden.
- Got 2 loads of laundry done Friday night.
- Went on a date to Chick-fil-a for a sweet tea, then drove around in our new car with Josh (More on the new car later!)
- Got up at 6am to let the dog out, get another load of laundry started, sweep the floors
- Went back to bed & got up at 9
- Went out for a brunch
- Got home and weeded, weeded, weeded some more
- Discovered a tree full of ripe mulberries and picked as many as I could reach with my kitchen stepladder.
- Tonight, we plan on going to church, swinging by to drop off stuff with my brother-in-law in Lebanon, then going to the drive-in theater.
I've got a post up at Homemakers Who Work today discussing what I don't have time for- TV!