- Beans (just planted as seed, so not sprouted yet)
- Strawberries (because the plants are just getting established this year, I'm pinching all the blossoms off, so no berries this year :-( )
- Raspberries (These are always growing outside- they're wild, but no less tasty.)
- Tomatoes - These should go out next weekend. They're still pretty little, and the spot I want to put them is full of dill and cilantro, so I'm reluctant to dig those up. Tomatoes are more important than the herbs, though.
Not yet planted:
- Corn - This was supposed to get done this weekend, but due to three cookouts, a stubborn tiller, and rain Monday, it didn't happen.
- Not Lettuce - the mizuna has bolted already, and the other lettuce is still too little, so I'm between lettuce harvests.