What's been going on?
Not much. Seriously.
Bible study was at our house Monday, and I helped watch the kids.
Josh had a piano lesson Tuesday, and I went along then we went out for a late dinner at Ted's Montana Grill. We don't go there very often, but I snagged a Restaurant.com gift certificate, & it made it worth it. Here's what I did:
- I found a Restaurant.com code, MENU, good through Mar 15 for 80% off the gift certificates.
- I logged into CashBaq and clicked on the Restaurant.com link
- I selected a "$10 off $20" gift certificate to Ted's Montana Grill (normally $3) for 60 cents
- I selected a "$25 off $35" gift certificate to Mudsocks Grill (Another favorite!) normally priced at $10 for $2, thanks to the coupon code.
- Because I went through CashBaq, I'll get 25%, or 65 cents, back.
- Total: $1.95 for $35 worth of coupons, for places we would eat out anyway.
Wednesday, I fixed Breakfast For Dinner, and used the last of the free-range eggs in the fridge from our wonderful friends. I marveled and their bright orange color. After dinner, I knit while watching Changeling This was my first knitting in ages, and I was glad to be back at it.
Last night we spent having dinner & visiting with my parents.
See? It's been a quiet week, and this weekend looks like it will be quiet, too. I'll keep ya posted if anything exciting happens!