11.25.2008

Preparations

I looked at the calendar today- Just one month until Christmas!

I've started the treat-baking in earnest. I just wish I was more organized! I don't know what gifts I'm getting anyone, or when I'm going to shop for them. I went to Meijer yesterday directly after work and very quickly swore off ever visiting a grocery store again a few days before Thanksgiving- the place was a madhouse! It did remind me of the only natural fat burner I need more of- exercise. dodging those crowds has to count for something, right?

1 comment:

Alisse Goldsmith said...

Oh my gosh, I went to Jewel yesterday (local grocery store) and was nearly killed three times by elderly women attempting to maneuver grocery carts. It was nuts. This is why I avoid shopping around this time of year.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin