9.15.2008

Saturday with the Nephews

BY THE NUMBERS:
Number of hours my 3 and 5 year old nephews were at my house: 11
Chance of rain: 50%
Treats given to the dog: countless, but not as many as expected.
Band-Aids employed: 1
Oreos consumed: 2 per capita
Shel Silverstein poems read at bedtime: about 20
Games of Carcassone Josh & I played after the kids' bedtime: 4
Times the TV was turned on: 0
Worries I had that proved right: 0
Number of pictures taken: 0
Kids coming to the house today: 6
Rooms left to clean up: 2


Day hanging out with the nephews: Priceless.


Which is better? High rolling Vegas vacations, or watching my nephews and the neighbor boy take turns using the rope swing next to our house? I'll take the latter any day. Now to reassemble the game room for tonight...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you all had fun. Thanks for giving us a night away!

-Matt

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin