4.23.2008

Earth Day Activity

What did you do to celebrate Earth Day yesterday?

Both to celebrate Earth Day as well as the daytime highs nearing 80 degrees, we set up a clothesline for the first time ever. (Beth, be proud of me!)

The stakes and poles were a bit of a pain to set up, and Josh mentioned that he's not looking forward to taking them down to mow, and having to finagle them into being upright again. It took as a while- by the time everything was finally set up, we were working by the light of our outdoor lighting fixtures. Perhaps we'll invest in a permanent clothesline in the future. For now, though, I'm glad to finally get to try to air-dry clothes- saving energy and money!

3 comments:

Amy said...

You are going to love it especially the smell of those fresh sheets on the line. ENJOY and great job!

Anonymous said...

I AM proud! My sheets are waving gently to me from the line right now, actually.

HI SHEETS!

Anonymous said...

I have bought two reusable bags and have begun to take them on my shopping trips.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin