The tag rules are:
So here are 7 random things about me:
1. In junior high, I took a drama class, then in subsequent trimesters, helped direct the one-act plays that the class put on. (I told this to Josh this weekend, and he didn't even know it.) The end of my drama career came after I played Holy Spirit Dove in the Keynote play Eva B by Dominic Francese. I decided I enjoyed it but really wasn't cut out for acting.
2. I learned how to punch down CAT6 cables for my college job, as well as how to change back-up tapes on a rotating schedule and how to navigate all the network closets and server rooms on campus. These are all valuable skills that I may or may not use again.
3.Lately, I've been eating a lot less meat. It just hasn't sounded that appetizing for every meal. I'm not a vegetarian by any means, but if I become convicted in that way, I've decided I'll have no problem.
4. My sister's getting married this summer and I'm the Matron of Honor. "Matron" just sounds so old!
5. My favorite color is green. When we were house shopping, we'd pass a house for sale, and I'd say "Oh! That one's pretty! I like it!" Josh would give me a look, then I'd think about it some more. "Or maybe it's just green."
7. Casey's name came from the fact I really wanted to name the dog we got "Kaylee" after a favorite TV show character. Well, we got a boy dog, and Kaylee just doesn't fit. Casey was kinda close.