3.10.2008

7 Random Things

Andrea tagged me for a Random-Facts meme. Is there anything you guys don't know?

The tag rules are:
1. When tagged, place the name of the person and URL on your blog
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Write 7 things about yourself
4. Name 7 of your favorite weblogs
5. Send an e-mail letting those bloggers know they have been tagged

So here are 7 random things about me:

1. In junior high, I took a drama class, then in subsequent trimesters, helped direct the one-act plays that the class put on. (I told this to Josh this weekend, and he didn't even know it.) The end of my drama career came after I played Holy Spirit Dove in the Keynote play Eva B by Dominic Francese. I decided I enjoyed it but really wasn't cut out for acting.

2. I learned how to punch down CAT6 cables for my college job, as well as how to change back-up tapes on a rotating schedule and how to navigate all the network closets and server rooms on campus. These are all valuable skills that I may or may not use again.

3.Lately, I've been eating a lot less meat. It just hasn't sounded that appetizing for every meal. I'm not a vegetarian by any means, but if I become convicted in that way, I've decided I'll have no problem.

4. My sister's getting married this summer and I'm the Matron of Honor. "Matron" just sounds so old!

5. My favorite color is green. When we were house shopping, we'd pass a house for sale, and I'd say "Oh! That one's pretty! I like it!" Josh would give me a look, then I'd think about it some more. "Or maybe it's just green."

6. Once Casey's out of obedience classes & loses some weight, I really want to try agility with him. I think we'd have a blast

7. Casey's name came from the fact I really wanted to name the dog we got "Kaylee" after a favorite TV show character. Well, we got a boy dog, and Kaylee just doesn't fit. Casey was kinda close.

I'm not tagging anyone. Sorry. I've run out of friends.

1 comment:

Larissa said...

I have a feeling that the favorite TV character is a Firefly character. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin