Kacie tagged me for this meme:
1. What is the one BIG goal you hope to accomplish this week? Getting Casey and grooming & vet appointment- No more stinky dog!
2. What is the one household chore you do NOT like to do? Laundry. I know, I'm weird. It's so easy. I'll fold it & put it away (which is on the to-do list for tonight!) but actually getting it into the washer, then the dryer is something I always drag my feet to do.
3. What would you buy if someone gave you $2,000.00? (all debts and bills paid) I'd invest it. But, as Kacie pointed out, this asks what I'd BUY, so... a new laptop. Our desktop's going on 6 years old, and our laptop died recently.
4. Describe yourself using one word. Thought-full.
5. What is the one saying or theme that you live by? Micah 6:8 "He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God."
6. What is the one household item you can NOT live without? My wooden spoon.
7. If you had one chance to go any where in the world where would you go? Israel. My year of Hebrew in high school needs practice.
8. List the one person you admire the most. Yipes. So many. My husband, my dad, countless adults that built into me while growing up.
9. What is one thing people may not know about you? I played basketball in a parks-and-recreation league from 3rd through 6th grade in Hawaii. There were only 4 or 5 girls who played, so it was a "co-ed" league (essentially, a boy's league with a couple girls.) I tried out & made the basketball team in 7th & 8th grade in Indiana, and decided to pursue other interests & not try out in high school. I miss it.
I tag people I didn't tag earlier, in alphabetical order: Beth, Caroline, Jes, Melissa