11.23.2007

People I forgot to thank.

I talked yesterday about my family and my faith community, but I neglected to mention this online community that I'm a part of. I'm so thankful for all those who read here, participate here, and link here! I'm also thankful for all the talented, high-quality blogs out there that I'm continually learning from. I've updated my LINKS page to contain an up-to-the-minute blogroll from Google Reader.

I'm thankful for the blogging world because it allows me to keep in touch with friends who are far away- Ashley, Beth, Matt, Melissa, and a host of others.

I'm thankful for the blogging world because it allows discussion between real-life friends and family that I might not have otherwise, in our normal setting. Matt, Brett, James, Mr. & Mrs. B, Matt & Heather, Anne, Caroline, mom & dad- thanks for participating here and being open to discussion, with all those crazy ideas I have. I really appreciate your input. You all make me think.

And, since blogging, I've made online friends too! Here's a list of people who've linked to me in the last little while, who I'm, grateful for:
Becca
Jes
Amy
Stephanie
Steve
Tamara
Tiffany
paidtwice
Ariah
And I'm sure I've missed some. I'm just trusting Technorati...

2 comments:

Amy said...

Oh, thank you so much for the link! I really appreciate it and I am happy to send traffic back your way. We have such a great community of frugal bloggers and I feel very blessed by those friendships!!

Have a great day!

Tamara said...

I love reading your blog!!! Thank you!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin