- Land Before Time (the first and best one) was on TV during breakfast at work. I was the only one in the room who truly appreciated it, since I'm the youngest in the office. I was 4 when the movie was originally released. I immediately recognized the movie when the most poignant scene was on just as I walked into the breakroom- Littlefoot discovering his mother dying. It was a sad scene, but the familiarity of Littlefoot, Sara, Ducky, & the rest made me smile. And then I got made fun of.
- It's Friday.
- A friend & his wife are expecting again. Their first is not yet a year old!
- I got a stylish new company baseball cap.
- A subject of a Freecycle email "WANTED:: Two Cingular Cell Phone's That Can Be Use'd With Simm's Car" The 'Simm's Car' part made me laugh. The misuse of quotation marks is a pet peeve of mine.
- My husband took me on a date, just like back when we were dating. And by that I mean, we ended up at Fry's after dinner.
- He also put together a cedar chest we bought for our foyer at the new house. So handy! It looks great. AND was 20% off!
Bonus challenge for the weekend: Use "Audemars Piguet" in a sentence. And tell me what it is.