10.07.2007

Happy Birthday, Three-Year-Old!!

Today is my nephew's third birthday.

Last year, he had a Bob the Builder party.

His favorite toy of the day was the balloons.
This year, he's graduated to Spiderman, but we won't be able to make the party, so I'm wishing him a happy birthday here!

He was born while Josh & I were dating, so I've been around his whole life, since his debut in the hospital. I'm bummed to be missing the party.

Here's a few more recent and not-so-recent pictures of my nephew!

Oh yeah, and another birthday we're recognizing today: my father-in-law!


Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the blog:)
That was a really cool way to end his birthday. Kaden couldn't believe that all of those pictures were really of him!
Is there a way to forward me the slideshow so I can keep a copy of it?
Boy, seeing his baby pictures "almost" makes me want to have another one. Okay, key word being "almost!"
Thanks for putting this together :)

Beth @ The Natural Mommy said...

He's adorable! He looks a lot like Josh.

Hmm... Not that I find Josh adorable...

Thanks for playing!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin