9.20.2007

KNITEST


I'm a massively huge dork. But you probably knew that. Scrabble is my favorite game ever. And I haven't played it in too long. This is an ad from my latest issue of Reader's Digest. I was pretty excited.

This is for Ashley as well, with all the cats. I thought she'd appreciate it. It's not often that cats show up on my blog.

Anyone else catch the National School Scrabble Championships on ESPN yesterday? Yeah, that's right, it's a sport. If ESPN airs it, it's a sport. If you did miss it, your last chance to see it is Friday, Sept. 28 at 2:00 PM on ESPN2. I know you'll be there.

4 comments:

Kristen said...

bring up scrabble Sat and we can play!

Matt Moberly said...

I miss speed scrabble.

Also, is knitest even a word? If it's in Reader's Digest, it must be.

This is the knitest blog I read. Except maybe James's.

Joanna said...

OK, I should have been more clear. In case you aren't a Scrabble player, the (bingo!) word on the rack is KITTENS.

I'm the only english blog on the internet that uses the word 'knitest'

ashley said...

I love it! Yay for kittens!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin