9.11.2007

Cars for kids

Speaking of bedding... I'd start investing in Russian kids bedding, toys, and baby accessories, if I were you. And knew at all how to go about it. Why?

CNN is reporting that a state in Russia is having a holiday tomorrow:
Ulyanovsk Gov. Sergei Morozov has decreed Sept. 12 a Day of Conception and is giving couples time off from work to procreate. Couples who give birth nine months later on Russia's national day -- June 12 -- will receive money, cars, refrigerators and other prizes.

I just found this very funny. If something like this was offered, would you participate? Would your reproductive plans change on the chance of winning a car or appliance?

Wouldn't it be fun, though, to take a day off to procreate? ;-) (Am I allowed to say that on my family-friendly blog?!)

4 comments:

Kristen said...

that is too crazy! And i like your comment you struck out :-P

Beth @ The Natural Mommy said...

Too funny! I'd do it for a car...

(If that's too risque, I'll just go ahead and add "no pun intended" right here...)

Joanna said...

Beth- you make me laugh.

After I wrote "family-friendly blog?" I thought to my self, "What could be more family-friendly than creating more family?!" But I left that part out. :)

ashley said...

I can't think of anything appropriate to say here. :-) Family friendly, that is.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin