3.28.2007

Sunflowers in my Kitchen

Hi kids!

This is just a note to let y'all know I've finally done it... I've started a food blog. I've been considering this for a while, and finally took the plunge. I hear the sigh of relief as my readers are tired of hearing about my every meal and seeing pictures of my poorly-lit kitchen. I'll do my best to not double-post things on both blogs, unless I'm REALLY excited about something. If for some reason you DO care, check out/subscribe to Sunflowers in my Kitchen. I promise to have a better banner picture shortly; this is just a placeholder for now.

Most the posts there now are transferred from this blog's cooking category. In the future, this post will appear at the top of the cooking category, sending lost visitors on to Sunflowers in my Kitchen.

That's all. Thanks, and now on to your regularly scheduled programming.

1 comment:

ashley said...

Hooray! Cool blog - I liked the design. :-)

Unfortunately, I'm not as excited about cooking as you are... blah... but I'll add it to my links anyways. :-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin