Last week, I finally finished the gloves I had been working on knitting. They only turned out so-so, but I suppose not too bad for a first try at following a pattern. I discovered that I can knit just fine, it was the stitching up the sides of the gloves that made them messy-looking. Oh well. I'm wearing them anyway, until I either cut the stitches to fix them or try again on another pair. My next knitting project: a hat to match. I'm 1/3 to 1/2 done. It took a little while to get the hang of using circular needles, but I think I finally got it.
And Josh was crafty last week! I sent him a link last week on how to make a Starship Enterprise from a floppy disk... and he did it! I was proud of my crafty husband and took pictures of the finished product. I though it was pretty cool.