7.15.2006

Dog Days of Summer

The last few days in Indiana, it has been much hotter than normal. I spent most my time in my air-conditioned car, work, and apartment, so I haven't noticed as much, but I thought this would be a good opportunity to post pictures of my favorite individuals of my favorite animals (all taken on the 4th of July)


This is my dog Millie. She's getting old- she's 9 1/2 this summer. She still has a puppy spirit!


This is Hunter. He's Josh''s family's dog- a Chow mix. Early on, when they first got him, his hair was very matted, and I insisted upon trying to cut some of the mats out. Well, he didn't like that very much, so now, whenever I come within 20 feet of him, he hides in his dog house. It's no fun. He looks happy here.


This is Jasmine. She's one of my brother- and sister-in-law's dachshunds and spent the day digging in the garden, then being chased out of the garden.

1 comment:

ashley said...

Aww Millie's cute. :-) And she's one of the softest dogs I've ever petted! I missed seeing her when I came up for your wedding.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin