6.02.2006

!!!

It's like a dream.
This day that I've been anticipating in earnest for a year and a half is here. Plans are set. Family and friends are showing up from far away. Everyone is beaming and excited. I'm in a daze. I can't believe it's all happening. I'm going to officially be able to spend the rest of my life with the love of my life tomorrow, and I can't wait.

Yeah, there's the details about flowers and dresses and centerpieces and drinks at teh reception... but that's not the point. The point is the amazing relationship I've been blessed to have with the amazing man I'm about to marry. I feel like the luckiest, most spoiled girl in the world, both because I'm loved by all these people that are making such an effort to be here for me on this day, and because I get to spend my life with the prince of my dreams.

I thought this day would never come, and it's here. I think I might burst from excitement and happiness.

Tomorrow!
******************************************

A note: As excited as I am, there have been people close to me grieving this week, which makes celebrating hard. My future in-laws as well as the Taylor community have had a hard week, and I want to be sensitive. Maybe the wedding will bring beauty and comfort in the midst of sorrow.

Another note: This is the last blog for a while, while craziness, then a honeymoon ensues. At some point, my blog address will change, because, go figure JoannaL.blogspot.com won't exactly make sense. I'll let you know when that happens.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin