5.04.2006

Happy things

The week's felt very, very busy, but so far, so good. Here's alist of a few happy things going on:
  • Monday, Josh and I had a really good talk. We planned and dreamed about our life.

  • Tuesday, I had an interview that went well.

  • I got to have lunch with Josh.

  • The sun finally came out Tuesday. The colors in the world were bright on my way back to Upland, and the clouds on the horizon looked like mountains.

  • Tuesday night, Melissa & I (finally) started an operating systems assignment that got done much more easily than expected.

  • I also started & finished a paper Tuesday night

  • Wednesday, I discovered that I have much less to worry about until the end of the semester than I thought, thanks to grace-filled profs.

  • Today, there was a university-wide poster session. I wrote most the text for my group's poster and presented it to a couple judges. We ended up winning a 3rd place ribbon. I was proud of it. We were the only Computer Science poster to win anything.

  • Josh graduates Saturday. We're having a picnic with our families afterwards.

  • I'm getting married in less than a month.

I'm sure other happy things have happened. This is a quick, off-the-top-of-my-head list. Hooray.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin