12.20.2005

Ashley's fault.

I've been tagged by Ashley to do the below, so I figure I gotta...

Seven 7’s

Seven things I hope to do before I die:
  • Marry Joshua Paul and have a family and beautiful life together (Is that 3?)
  • Vacation in mountains
  • Take up photography
  • Get the whole "Love God, love others" thing down
  • Visit Israel and/or England
  • Go stormchasing with my favorite meteorologist
  • Leave a legacy, with someone, somewhere


Seven things I cannot do well:
  • Sing
  • Draw
  • Clap on beat
  • Dance
  • Say 'No'
  • Memorize things
  • Dress trendily


Seven things that would (read: DID) attract me to my future husband:
  • Humbleness
  • Gentleness
  • Similar values to my own
  • Joy
  • Wisdom
  • Down-to-earth-ness
  • Love for God


Seven things I say often:
  • "I love you" (to Josh)
  • "I'm sorry"
  • "It's cold"
  • "There's this kid ..."
  • "Yay!"
  • Starting stories with "So, ..."
  • "That's happy."


Seven authors, books, or series I love:
  • JRR Tolkien
  • CS Lewis
  • Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams
  • Ann Kiemel
  • Jim Wallis
  • Donald Miller
  • Dr. Seuss


Seven movies I watch over and over again:
  • Harvey
  • Life in Beautiful
  • Lord of the Rings Trilogy
  • The Big Kahuna
  • Toy Story
  • October Sky
  • Ever After


Seven people I want to do this (in alphabetical order, of course):
Now with links! For accountability!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin