10.11.2005

More Quizzes.

I blame Deanna for pointing me to these...


Emergent/Postmodern -- 75%
Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan -- 75%
Neo orthodox -- 61%
Reformed Evangelical -- 57%
Fundamentalist -- 46%
Charismatic/Pentecostal -- 46%
Classical Liberal -- 43%
Roman Catholic -- 21%
Modern Liberal -- 21%
What's your theological worldview?
created with QuizFarm.com


You scored as Gandalf. You are Gandalf! This wise, old mage is loyal and brave. He is known for his counsel and advice to his friends and allies during tough times.
"All you have to do is decide what to do with the time that is given to you."

Samwise

94%

Gandalf

94%

Eowyn

88%

Arwen

88%

Aragorn

75%

Frodo

50%

Faramir

31%

Pippin

31%

Gollum

0%

Which LOTR character are you?
created with QuizFarm.com


My comments:
Sam is my hero, and I scored just as high as him as Gandalf. David & Josh said I was most like Gandalf, however, a long time ago while we were having this discussion.

We're discussing Postmodernism in my Contemporary Christian Belief class this week, and I've decided, although it is feared by Fundamentalists and many conservative Christians, I don't think its all bad. It's some bad, but not all bad. I'll probably blog on that later. Because I care.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin