5.01.2005

Miscellany

I haven't blogged since Monday. Bad Joanna. Things have been kinda crazy, let's look at what I've been up to:
  • Java Haus - After a little mix-up on the desserts for the evening, the event went relatively well. It did take up my entire day Tuesday, but there was a good showing, and I think people enjoyed it, so al is well.

  • Projects - I finished one of the six projects and papers kind of floating over my head right now, all due in the next two weeks. Another couple are about half-done. I'll be alright, just busy. I'm really looking forward to the summer.

  • Apartments - My living arrangements for basically the rest of my life are now set. Over the summer, I will be living with Kristen -I took her to sign the sublease on Thursday, and we talked and made a list of things we'll need for the summer. We're set! Wednesday, I went to sign the lease for my apartment for next school year, in Briarwood. I'm looking forward to setting up a more-permanent apartment for the first time. And then, of course, living arrangements after next school year will involve my husband. That makes me very happy. This summer will be the last time I ever have my own room.

  • Movie - I went last night to see the movie incarnation of one of my favorite books, Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy. It was OK. The movie is not the same story as the book, which is disappointing, because I liked the old story... but it still exists I suppose. The 'So Long and Thanks for All the Fish' song was entertaining, at least. I still tell everyone to read the book, even if they do see the movie. The book is delightful.

Ok, it's dinnertime, so I must run. Maybe more later.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin