11.18.2004

Waking up to disappointment

Today, as I was working on Physics homework, I had made sufficient progress and decided to lie down for a nap, go to dinner, then come back and finish up. It was about 4:30, so I figured I would sleep for an hour and go to dinner at my normal time.
Two hours later, I wake up, look at the clock that says 6:30, see that it is dark outside, hear people talking in the hall talking, and wonder what people are doing up at 6:30 in the morning. Then it hit me that it wasn't 6:30 in the morning, it was 6:30 in the evening, I almost slept through dinner, and I still had Physics homework to do.
I was disappointed. I would have preferred it to be Friday morning. Not that I have any plans Friday, I'm just ready for this week to be over.
We had our last Modeling and Simulation class. today. Very exciting.
I also figured out a way to finish our Knowledge Based Systems project that is going to be significantly easier than what we had planned before. This is good, since it is due directly after Thanksgiving. It might even end up looking cooler, too, which is a plus.
And last weekend, I put all my CDs on my computer, and yesterday I finally got ITunes working. This is a happy development.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin