4.25.2004

And we're off...

So this is blogging...
It seems to be the trendy thing to do. Or is it the geeky thing to do? I've always tended toward 'geeky' rather than 'trendy', but I'm OK with that. It's funny, once upon a time, diaries were kept under lock and key to keep everyone out of our deepest thoughts about life. Now thousands of people post their daily journals for the world to read on the most effective communications medium ever.
I don't know if this will turn into a diary of sorts, I doubt it. I imagine, if I keep posting, it will be my musings about life, the universe and everything. I like musing. I also like feedback. I may be way off in left field with my ideas. Let me know. Play devil's advocate with me. I love lively discussions. I dare you.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin