8.09.2008

Wisconsin Family Reunion

This was my first experience at a family reunion on my mother-in-law's side of the family- and I was a little apprehensive. I feared I would get lost in a sea of strangers- I mean, my mother-in-law was one of eleven children, each with children (and, for many, grandchildren and great-grandchildren) of their own. Would I even see a familiar face?

Turns out my fears were silly- I felt comfortable talking to most of Josh's aunts and uncles, and got a chance to meet some of his cousins, and their kids. It was a great get-together- everyone had a great time catching up. On our way back from Wisconsin, we swung by downtown Chicago and got to see my sister's new place- a very trendily decorated downtown apartment in a very trendy part of the city!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where does your sister live in Chi-town? I have a... my mom's cousin... that lives on Lake Shore Drive. :-)

Anonymous said...

Don't know why I chose to be anonymous there. Blame the Olivia that is crying "Mommy mommy mommy mommy mommy mommy mommy mommy"

It's me. Beth.

I mean Mommy Mommy Mommy Mommy Mommy Mommy Mommy Mommy Mommy Mommy Mommy Mommy Mommy Mommy Mommy Mommy Mommy

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin