12.19.2011

Almost-one

I haven't been here.

The last week or so, I've not been that busy. At least, when you look at my calendar, it doesn't look particularly packed full. Every spare minute, though. I've been watching my baby.

I've been keeping an eye on him. I've been doing my best to treasure the moments. He's getting so big, so fast. This "toddling around" thing, along with his upcoming first birthday (in a week!) has made me realize he's only going to be little for a very short amount of time. I'm basking in cuddles, knowing they won't last forever. When he's all grown-up, I tell myself, I won't regret holding him too much.

So big- walking, trying hard to talk, eating grown-up food
yet so little- still nursing, napping and sleeping with his butt in the air. 




I just don't want to forget.

This little guy, where did he go?


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin