This is getting ridiculous.
I've been lucky lately. I mean, I feel like I've always been lucky (Have you seen my husband and kid? Proof, right there.), but lately, it's been more obvious. Like, I keep winning things. Here's a list from the last 10 months or so:
- Dinner at a fancy restaurant and IMAX tickets in October from @IMAXIndy
- Tickets to Prairie Home Companion in Cincinatti from @paulapoundstone
- Gift certificate for camping and a local restaurant from 8greattowns.com
- Conner Prairie tickets from 8greattowns.com
- A really nice stroller from @Safety_1st
- A camera strap cover from Baby Makin' Machine
- Handmade notecards from Adventures in Babywearing
- Indianapolis Indians tickets from In Good Cents
- State fair food from Indiana Family of Farmers
- Symphony on the Prairie tickets from 8greattowns.com
- Bowling games from @Pinheadsbowling
- Restaurant gift certificate from @DevourDowntown
It's been a lucky week! Edited to add: - Shutterfly photo book from Once A Month Mom
It's not like I enter tons and tons of contests all day long! These are mostly around Indianapolis, from local companies or organizations. I've loved having the chance to explore local events with these opportunities- we've had a lot of fun, and gotten to do date nights we wouldn't have otherwise. But, now? I check the calendar before entering any contest, because that "off-chance" I might win doesn't seem so "off" anymore!
Now, to find a babysitter!