10.08.2009

Fortune Cookie FAIL

For those of you who don't follow my Twitter postings... I've had the flu this week. Monday I came home from work with a low fever, I stayed home Tuesday with a low fever, Wednesday I felt awful, and today I'm doing better after a really long night of sleep. I think I went to bed at 7 last night, and got up after Josh let this morning, just before 8.
Anyway, needless to say, I didn't feel like cooking last night, and I sent Josh out to pick up Chinese. Rice sounded good. And egg drop soup. And chicken and mushrooms. At the end of the meal, I opened the fortune cookie set by my plate, and I laughed out loud.
Josh suggested taking this photo:

That was one of my lower temperatures of the day, by the way. "Good health will be yours for a long time" because now you have immunity to one strain of the flu? That must be what the Fortune Cookie Fates were thinking, right?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

HA!!!!!

Sorry you are feeling bad though :( Get better soon.

@hereslizz

Kathie said...

I hope you feel better soon!

Beth @ The Natural Mommy said...

Ha! I've got to tell you, though, my first glimpse of that picture had me thinking it was of a PREGNANCY TEST. :-P And I got way too excited. Hope you feel better soon!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin