6.23.2009

Meeting someone new!

I'd like to introduce you to someone -  I met someone new this weekend! Someone REALLY new. To the tune of less-than-48-hours-old New. I met this new person with my camera, and had my first newborn photo shoot at the home of my friends Beth and Josh!

Introducing Levi:







For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
- Psalms 139:13-14


Check out that nose, and those fingers, sleeping in his daddy's arms. So irresistible!


He was born early-early Saturday morning to The Natural Mommy- pop over to her site to pass on congratulations!

Beth & Baby:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job on the photos!
-H

Kathie said...

Oh my he's beautiful! I just want to inhale that smell of God that they carry. The photos are just amazing.

Jes said...

These pictures are great. and of course, the little man is adorable!! Good job Joanna!

Larissa said...

You did a great job taking photos of an adorable baby!

Kacie said...

Oh he's just gorgeous! Great job with the photos! I'm glad you were able to pop over and visit little Levi.

Daniel and Teresa said...

So sweet! I wish you could come photograph our next baby! (cause that would also mean that I'd get to see you). ;)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin