9.19.2008

Uninspired

I've been so uninspired this week.

I haven't blogged. I haven't taken any pictures. I haven't read a book. I've barely cooked.

Part of the reason for the lack of inspiration is the fact I've been fighting off a cold. Luckily, we have a completely free weekend, so hopefully I'll get some rest- though, there are always projects.

Weekend projects:

  • Can/freeze pears or make a pear pie. (Or both)
  • Mow lawn
  • Replace back door
  • Finish installing invisible fence
  • Finish painting trim on garage
  • Laundry

There's not a chance all, or even most, of this will get done, but we have our goals, and a free weekend to work on them.

Anyone want to hang out this weekend? Better yet, anyone want to hang out while doing one of the above projects?! Because that would be awesome.

2 comments:

Matt Moberly said...

If it were a board game about mowing lawns, I'd be all in.

But we have our own lawn to mow, so I imagine we'll do that instead.

Larissa said...

I would TOTALLY hang out with you . . . if only I were there. :(

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin