9.02.2008

Stuff to do today

  • DISHES. Lots of Dishes. Between baking a pie, making laundry detergent, roasting a chicken, making chicken stock, and being lazy about doing dishes, my sink is full.
  • Chicken Pot Pie for dinner? What do you think?
  • Pick beans. Yes, I'm still getting beans. Lots of them. Unfortunately, I don't put beans in chicken pot pie.
  • Post one of our vacuum cleaners and an old clothesline on Freecycle- any takers? They're sitting outside right now. Josh was amazing and organized the garage, and these are the things that didn't have a spot.
  • Perhaps get around to posting a book review or two. I've been reading, promise!

I have an exciting life, no?
No.

2 comments:

Matt Moberly said...

Well, you did start a game of Agricola, the best board game in the entire world. That's a pretty event in my book.

Throw in the vacuum cleaner giveaway and you've got quite a day!

Anonymous said...

I would love to take the vacuum off your hands. I'll be moving to Indy within the next few weeks and living without a roommate for the first time. Apparently I never contributed much to the household, a vacuum is on my list of the many many things that I need to get!

My parent's garden is still overflowing with green beans too, we're giving them away to anyone who will pick them. The broccoli doesn't seem to die either.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin