- I couldn't fix our computer yesterday. We ended up getting a new desktop, with the long-term plan of hooking it up to a TV/large monitor and consolidating the two. We took advantage of a back-to-school sale, but it was an unplanned purchase. This is the least of my worries on the list- I like the new computer! And the old hard drive is fine; the files are safe.
- Yesterday morning, after I fed Casey, I didn't close the closet where we kept his food. He ate a pound or two of the dog food we use as his treats (so, tastes good but isn't that good for him) and promptly threw much of it up.
- What he didn't throw up has upset his stomach. Last night he pooped all over the kitchen because I didn't wake up when he cried to go out, and I didn't find it until this morning. Awesome way to wake up.
- The house now smells like dog poo. And we have 14 people coming over tonight. And we can't open the windows due to fall allergies. Haven't solved this one yet.
- My car wouldn't start this morning the first couple tries. I resigned myself to having Josh take me to work, and when I went out to the car with him, my car started, thankfully. I was only forty-five minutes later for work than usual, even with all of this.
- At work, the building is being re-roofed. Lots of noise, all day (or however long the roofing takes).
- I went home during lunch to let Casey out to avoid another mess
- The car started just fine. The fluke this morning probably had something to do with not being driven all weekend. I hope.
- The smell has dissipated. I cleaned the floors with Pine Sol to be safe.
- There were lots of yellow tomatoes ready to be harvested in the garden. I picked on to take back to work for a snack later.
- I saw the baby birds living in a crack in our garage
- I spent a moment watching a hummingbird flit between flowers.
- I came back to helpful comments- thanks everyone for your tips!
- The noise on the roof at work has gotten louder.
The car's in the shop. It didn't start after work for about 10 minutes.