7.09.2008

In other garden news....

Here's a picture of prettier carrots I got from the garden...



The squash plants are TAKING OVER EVERYTHING. It's kind of ridiculous. I've learned my lesson on proper crop spacing. I am a bit annoyed that the squash leaves are starting to block sun for my pepper plant & tomato plants. I keep trying to push them out of the way, to no avail.


Here's a baby green bean. This morning I peeked and found some ready-to-harvest green beans, so I'll be doing that tonight. Hooray!


Here's a baby tomato. Aw, how cute.

vacuum cleaners
Here's a dog with a swingset. Yes, the swingset is in our yard, and NO, no one who lives here plays on it. Nor are there immediate plans to obtain someone in the household to play on it. We have it for friends' kids when they visit. Just wanted to clear that up.


I thought I uploaded more pictures of weekend happenings, but I can't find them. I suppose those stories will have to wait.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin