Which means I have two high quality, practically-new, hardback, color-photo cookbooks now.
Which means a blog reader is going to get a chance to win one!
To keep on the food theme, I mentioned in my last post I had been harvesting peas. Here's a picture of something else I harvested from my garden this week- my first time tasting this ever. And I was pleased.
To enter the drawing for the cookbook:
- Tell me what it is I harvested, in the picture. Leave your answer in the comments.
- Get two extra entries to the drawing if you pick some of these up at your local farmers market and tell me what you made with them, here or on your own blog. Even if you don't win the cookbook, picking up these curly green things is worth the try. Yummy!
- As an aside, my favorite vendor of these seasonal delicacies is The Farming Engineers, who will be at the Carmel Farmer's Market this week. You may have to get there early to get some, though! Many things they have sell out fast!
- The drawing will be next Thursday, June 26th. Make sure I have your contact information to get in touch if you win!
* Don't forget, you can order a free sample bottle of Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce anyway, whether you win or not.