5.28.2008

LogoYes demo

I had the opportunity to try out the LogoYes online demo, and am delighted with the online application's ease of use and variety of fonts, colors, and symbols that can be used to design logos and business cards! Look what I came up with!

Logo Yes is a logo design company that allows customers to design their own logo on the website quickly and easily. While I'm sure my graphic designer friend could come up with something better on her own, for a non-artistically-oriented user, the drag-and-drop interface was very easy to use. Instructions in the application were clear- and almost not needed, as the interface was intuitive. For stuff like this, I need a simple, what-you-wee-is-what-you-get interface, and LogoYes has it.

Because the process was so quick and fun, with so much to choose from, I used the demo to make a logo and business card each for my blog and the future, theoretical photography business people keep telling me to open. Here's what I came up with:


With a little tweaking (and correct information, obviously), the finished logo and business cards could totally be used professionally, if I were to go into business. There were a variety of layouts for the cards, I didn't know which to choose, or which would be easiest to read. They all were fun and colorful and professional-looking. Go try it out, and see what you can come up with!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I like the logos. And you should start a photography service!

miss you.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin