- Potatoes are peeking up.
- Peas are 2-5 inches high. We're going to have a lot of peas.
- Lettuce looks like lettuce. Can't wait till I'm able to go pick my lunch before work.
- The chives have flowers, and some of them are blooming. I'm thinking about making chive blossom butter.
- The thyme is happy, as well.
- I had parsley and sage potted from the apartment, and tried to plant them outside. The jury's still out on if they're going to make it.
- Mint is growing- I want to try to make tea out of it.
- Not sure how the carrots are doing- I'm afraid to weed in that bed since I don't know what a carrot sprout looks like.
- Speaking of sprouts, the tomatoes, hot peppers, and basil are all still under the grow lights, and seeming to do well. I don't know whether to plant the tomatoes outside already, or to transfer them to bigger pots. One variety of tomatoes I'm growing are supposed to be yellow , the other is supposed to be purple. Purple ketchup, anyone?
I want to do more planting this week.
drug treatment center