BUT- it's the second-to-last day of NaBloPoMo, so I must think of something!
Here are the random thoughts I had:
- Josh is taking me on a date tonight. That makes me happy.
- Firefox's popup blocker doesn't catch some pop-ups, including ones at the Indy Star. That's annoying.
- I love dogs. I want to get a dog sometime in the next 6 months, and we're wondering if we should wait till we have a fence built for the dog.
- Our neighbors have a few outdoor cats, and I've decided I like them- as long as they're outdoors. One was resting on our porch yesterday, and it was nice. They're mostly very friendly.
- We're getting rid of our moving boxes thanks to Freecycle. Hooray! they will no longer be piled in the laundry room.