It is very unfortunate, however, that I have not found my camera-battery charger yet. I'm certain it's in a box of wires or office stuff, but we've just not gotten to the box yet to unpack it. This means that all the pictures I wanted to take today didn't happen, and the pictures I have taken are trapped on my camera, until I can get the camera batteries charged.
This is all very disappointing, because we were part of a wedding rehearsal yesterday, and a wedding today, and I wold LOVE to share the experience with the world (or , at the very least, the new happy couple.) I suppose this is motivation to continue putting away the stuff in boxes.
- A very personable, almost comical pastor. He reminded me very much of a college professor I had.
- Eating too much at Buca di Beppo for the rehearsal dinner.
- Meeting and re-connecting with friends from Josh's high-school years. Delightful people.
- Having the best man from our wedding over to our new house, with his girlfriend.
- Having Kristen over to our new house.
- Mike and Kim getting married! Hooray! So happy!
- Dancing and celebrating with a fun group.
- Kids running ellipticals around the dance floor- during the couple's first dance.
- A friend's 3-year-old falling asleep in my lap during the reception.
** UPDATE ** Not my pictures, these are from the photographer...
Again, YAY for Mike & Kim!