7.12.2005

So, I've been back from the conference for a while now, I've just been somewhat irresponsible in my blogging habits. As I said earlier, I don't have Internet at home and am, go figure, working at work, so my blogging opportunities are severely limited.
As for highlights since ResNet, here are a few:
  • The weekend after I got back was 4th of July weekend, and lots of plans came along with it. Saturday, I got to see two of my favorite people, Dan and Tree Peterson, for lunch, the watch two friends, Frankie and Anna, get married. A beautiful, joyful, simple wedding. After the wedding, a bunch of Taylor folk went for dinner in Kokomo.

  • My own wedding planning is gearing up.
    What we've got done:
    • Church
    • Reception place
    • Dress
    • Photographer
    • Wedding party

    Left to do:
    • DJ
    • Florist
    • Bridesmaid Dresses
    • Guest List
    • Ceremony schedule
    • Invitations
    • Other details I haven't even thought of yet

    Things are getting busy. We want to be able to get as much done this summer as possible, and we're really happy with what we've decided on so far. Hopefully all continues to go smoothly.

  • The 4th of July was great fun, as always. We were already tired from the rest of the weekend by the 4th, on Monday, so we didn't even stay up to watch fireworks. I did get some pictures of Lebanon's fair Sunday night that I thought were pretty cool:



I gotta get back to work. Perhaps more later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we need help with people who want to come and see us ewhy do you not see us
8140 township line rd we want to be your friends and talk too you all the times
venezuela i speech and other speech too
we do notting at all come talk to us
and so us the computers and e-mail
we are old we do not read the newspaper
at all indianapolis indiana 46260
come every day we can go to the zoo
too pass this on too people we have money thank you

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin